In the heart of a booming city, the Simonton-Cable Motor Company Ford Dealers was opened in 1918 from a partnership between Henry Monroe Cable and Rube Simonton at the corner of Main and Metcalf. The Simonton-Cable Motor Co. was the dealer for Ford and Lincoln automobiles and Fordson tractors.
Returning the historical architecture back to Downtown Conroe, this new building will resemble a pair of buildings named “Simonton-Cable”. While the first floor will be reserved for retail storefronts, the second through fourth floors will offer executive suites with a rooftop terrace accessible by the fourth floor. A new concept to Downtown Conroe, these executive suites will offer flexible workspaces to the community.